ART IN THE ATTIC
ART IN THE ATTIC SHOW AND SALE ” 2014 Mothers Day Weekend ” with a special area dedicated to the Mother’s theme. Approximately 30 plus artists showcasing their works it will prove to be an exciting weekend.
Come out and enjoy!!!
You are sure to find something special and unique among the exciting and quality artwork being presented by members of the Almonte & Area Artists’ Association at the Art In The attic sale. Original works in a great variety of media on many subjects all at fantastic prices, will be showcased
Where: Old Town Hall 14 Bridge Street, Almonte.
When: May 9,10,11 2014
Time: Friday evening only then Sat-Sun 10 am to 4 pm. daily All Welcome!!!
Back by popular demand, the senior art students from Almonte District High School will also be putting on an exhibit.
So breeze on by and inhale some local creativity and inspiration at this wonderful spring tradition. For further details phone Laurel at 613 256-5863 or visit
The members of the Almonte & Area Artists Association reside in Almonte and the surrounding community. The mandate of the AAAA is to encourage artists of all ages to continue to grow and expand their knowledge and enjoyment of the visual arts and to provide them with a venue in which to display their creativity to the public. Members of the AAAA receive monthly newsletters, monthly talks by guest speakers and the opportunity to participate in Art In The Attic. New members are always welcome and have an opportunity to join at the art show.
ART IN THE ATTIC SHOW & SALE 2014
HIGHLIGHTS OF REGISTRATION PACKAGE
1. Work shown in the main display area must be the artist’s original work. A separate area aside from the main display area will be available for unframed work and reproductions. Artists must identify if they will be bringing unframed work or reproductions as well.
2. Photographs – signed limited editions of no more than 10 (e.g. 1/10)
3. Every third piece may be a piece from previous AITA shows.
4. Due to limited space artists will be registered on a first-come, first-served basis
5. All participating artists are required to perform show duties and work time slots during the show
DATES OF SHOW:
Saturday, May 17 and Sunday May 18th 2014 10 am to 4 pm
1. Deadline for registration is Saturday, March 31, 2014
2. Registration Fee is $35 for members who joined before
31 Dec 13, $42 for members who joined after 31 Dec 13.
3. Payable by cheque to Almonte and Area Artists’ Association
4. Registration Form and cheque may be mailed to Laurel Cook, 355 Bowland Rd, RR#2, Clayton, ON K0A 1P0 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
SALES RECORD FORM
1. List all work including work to be hung to replace sold work
2. Hand in the completed form on or before the April 07, 2014
Monthly Members’ Meeting, Almonte Public Library, 7:30 p.m
3. Form is a requirement for participation in the Show.
1. A work schedule will be prepared and circulated at the April 09 Monthly Members’ Meeting at 7:30. If you are unable to fill your slot, you must identify this to AITA Director Laurel Cook at this meeting and indicate an alternate duty/slot that you can fill. All artists must help with show takedown on Sun May 18th 4:00 p.m.
Here are all the information and forms you need in pdf forms:
Registration Form: REGISTRATION FORM AITA 2013
Sales Record Form: SALES RECORD AITA 2013
Complete rules: Rules AITA 2013